Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lens For Astigmatism
HiToric features BioPlus Shield a breakthrough Hyaluronic Acid polymer coating. It solves not one but several issues for contact lens wearers.
BioPlus Shield - Hydrophilic hydrogel layer
- Improving wettability – No More Dryness
- Increasing surface water retention – No More Irritation
- Increasing lubricity – Long Hours Comfort
- Minimizing protein and lipid deposits – Safety Granted
ADVANCED BACK TORIC DESIGN For Stability & Precise Vision Control.
- Improves lens stability and reduces rotation for better visual acuity
- Maximizes comfort during eyelid interaction
- Provides a stable, comfortable fit
3rd GENERATION SILICONE HYDROGEL MATERIAL
- Allows 5x more oxygen than your regular Toric lens.
- Excellent full day comfort even in extended hours is no more a luxury.
|Manufacturing Process||Fully Cast Moulded|
|Oxygen Permeability||100 (Dk/t)|
|Power Range||0.00 to -6.00, (0.25 steps)
-6.50 to -10.00 (0.50 steps)
|Axis||10, 20, 90, 160, 170, 180|
|Cylinder||-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25|
|Pack Size||2 & 6 lens per box|